February has been a great month for me – feeling almost at home in our new place in UK, back to blogging, quite a lot of travelling around the country and a lot of interesting new posts that I’ve found on other blogs! Here’re some of the great posts that I would like to share with you – do go over and check them out!
- Raising awareness: expat stuck parent. This is a guest post by ExpatStuckParent.org over on SeychellesMama.com. If you you have children abroad with a partner of a different nationality, there might be some serious complications should you decide to part ways. If you found yourself in such a situation, do check out this post, you can find support when you need it!
- Raising kids abroad: it’s all just a guessing game by Clara Wiggins at ExpatPartnerSurvival.com. One of the most important questions for us, when we plan another move, is always ‘will our kids be fine?’. Alas, we can never know for sure, we just hope that we’re making life better for them. Read about Clara’s point of view on pros and cons of taking your kids with you to become expats.
- The Ultimate Book on Studying Abroad in London by GirlGoneLondon.com. ‘An American Girl’s Guide to Studying Abroad in London: Everything You Need to Know to Make the Most of Your Semester’ – I believe, there’s no need to explain further, just head over to her blog and find out more about that book! :)
- Team Honk day long London museum dash for Sport Relief by PigeonPairAndMe.com. You can support this challenge, the day long London museum dash, for a good cause (helping Sport Relief do their good deeds in UK and abroad), and you can also join it yourself on the 19th of March. Read more details by clicking the link above!
- How to be a Donya, bonus lesson by TalaOcampo.com. If you are a stay at home mom and need some support in finding pride in what you are doing, Tala’s site is the place to visit. She’s been running a series of posts called How to be a Donya and this post is a final one. If you like it, don’t forget to read all the rest of the series!
I hope you will enjoy the posts just as much as I did!
Yuliya @ TinyExpats.com
Thanks for featuring me :)
Thank you so much for featuring my post! I’m off to have a read of the others now :-)
LikeLiked by 1 person
Welcome! It will be fun to read about your museum dash when it’s done :)
Yuliya! Thank you for featuring How To Be A Donya series! I’ve been thinking about you as I would like to feature you on the blog as well :-) I’ll send you a PM soon. Love seeing pictures of your new home :-) Hope all is well!
LikeLiked by 1 person
Thank you, Tala! Of course, let me know what I can do :)