I’ve been hosting this blogging event for almost a year now and, especially that it’s an anniversary month on my blog, decided that it’s time to update it a bit. Most of the rules remain the same, but the main change is:
From now on we will be co-hosting Show Your World together with Girl Gone London!
To reflect this collaboration, welcome new Show Your World badge:
Now let’s recap all the rules, just in case you forgot or you’re totally new to this linkup and are thinking of participating:
- This is a monthly link up. The hosts will be posting prompts every 1st Friday of a month with a link up option.
- Girl Gone London and I will be taking turns, placing link up and round up on either her blog or mine, but you will see prompt posts on both our blogs, so no worries – you won’t miss it!
- Link up your post, old or new, about an interesting place you would like to share with us (can be anything, from your home town to a place you visited on vacation)
- Add Show Your World badge to the posts that you share with a link back to a host’s page
- Visit and comment on posts of both of the hosts and on at least two other posts, mentioning #ShowYourWorld tag in your comment, – let’s share love!
- Twit your link mentioning @tinyexpats, @girlsgonelondon and #ShowYourWorld and we will re-twit it.
- Tag your photos from you posts on Instagram with #ShowYourWorld and give me a shout out (@tinyexpats) and I will share them.
- Reach out to Tiny Expats and Girl Gone London on Pinterest and we will invite you to pin to Show Your World board.
- We will share your posts every 3rd Friday of a month in a round up!
Looking forward to welcoming all of you to Show Your World link up on the 4th of December!