Time for October round up of Show Your World linkup – lots of great destinations for you to see, courtesy of bloggers who participated this month. Majority of them take us to some warmer places. I guess, winter’s coming and we just want to feel all warm and fuzzy again :) Don’t forget to clinck on the links – there’re stories behind these pictures!
- Visit Singapore Botanic Gardens with Glai:
2. Enjoy Tenerife‘s vibrant colours (Canary Islands) with LadyLeeManilasPhotos:
3. Explore Santa Catalina Island (California) with Expedition Hobo:
4. Get advice on how to plan a trip with kids to the Crystal Cove Park (Southern California):
5. Join Fun Flying Four family travel around Halong Bay (Vietnam):
6. Read about an amazing hiking experience in Namib-Naukluft National Park (Namibia) with Middle Europe:
7. Read about all the fun activities you can do in Taiwan as tried and tested by Steph’s: climbing, surfing and the tefl life:
8. Maria Holm is telling us about a Modern Art Museum in her home town Herning (Denmark):
And, in case you missed it, here’s my post about Forbidden City in Beijing:
I’m off sharing these posts on my Twitter, Facebook, Pinterst and Instagram, you have fun visiting the blogs and reading the posts and if you feel like joining the fun in November – come over on the 6th of November (the first Friday of the month) and link up you story about an interesting place to my Show Your World post, which you will find on my blog on that day. Looking forward to reading your November stories!