I’d like to thank all of you, who participated in Show Your World event this month, – all the entries are amazing! Don’t forget to click on all those links to see more beautiful photos and stories behind them.
1. Visit breathtaking Grand Canyon and The Colorado River , USA, with Expedition Hobo:
2. Feel the bliss of the Hundred Islands , Philippines, with ladyleemanila:
3. Enjoy the views of Snowdonia, Wales, with Clara Wiggings at Expat Partner’s Survival Guide:
4. Take a stroll around vibrant Amsterdam, Netherlands, with Musings of a Frequent Flying Scientist:
5. Join Selim family on their adventure on Tutukaka Coast, New Zealand:
6. Take an early morning stroll on a beach in Philippines together with Estelea:
7. Marvel at the charm of Veules-les-Roses in Normandy, France, with Trilingual Mama:
Finally, in case you missed it, here’s my entry from the tulips exhibition in Nikitsky Botanical Garden, Ukraine:
I will be sharing all those participating entries on my social networks as well (@tinyexpats on Twitter and Instagram, TinyExpats on Facebook). (If I forgot anyone – ping backs sometimes play up on me – let me know!) See you on the 5th on June for the next Show Your World event!
P.S. I’d like to run an idea by you, which I got from SeychellesMama, who also hosts a monthly event on her blog. Since I started to participate in her event, I receive a twit from her couple of days prior to the start of the link up, which is very convenient, as I’m sure I won’t forget about it then. Would you like to receive a reminder about Show Your World event on Twitter? If you would, just leave your Twitter name in the comments!