Another nomination came from a lovely “Snowflake” of Anniewhere She Goes. We met on Blogging 101 and I will be following her to read more from her beautiful blog (if you haven’t seen it yet, it’s time to check it out!). Thank you :)
Here’re the rules:
Show the award on your blog.
Thank the person who nominated you.
Share seven facts about yourself.
Nominate 15 blogs.
Link your nominees’ blogs, and let them know.
1. I studied Business and chose a lot of Marketing electives. I guess, I kind of use the marketing part now with my blog.
2. I’ve got a scuba diving certificate and started diving at 16 (although, I haven’t done it for ages).
3. The longest time I spent in an airport waiting for a delayed plane was all night – literally. The flight was scheduled in the evening and left the next morning. We were constantly told ‘it would be fixed soon’, so were not able to leave.
4. I never wrote anything before (except for my BA dissertation), but lately I discovered how much I’m enjoying this.
5. I love embroidery – I find it as therapeutic as meditation, but with my kids I didn’t have time to indulge in this activity for quite a while now.
6. I love fishing. My granddad used to take me fishing with him. It was very calming, sitting at sunrise on a river bank next to him, not talking, but not feeling awkward about it.
7. One of the destinations at the top of my wish list is New Zealand (yes, I am a Tolkien fan).
Good, now that’s all done, I can move on to the nominations :) As I had to come up with lists of nominees for three awards today and I am quite new in this community, I would not be able to nominate 15 bloggers, but I would do my best to put together an interesting selection, so do visit them all – they are great!
Looking forward to reading more from you!