I would like to than Janet for this nomination for Liebster Award! Please, have a look at her blog Spanish Moss Series – she is writing a mystery fiction series, which sounds very interesting to me.
The rules of Liebster Award are:
Acknowledge and link back to the person who nominated you
Answer the 11 questions asked by the person who nominated you
Share 11 random facts about yourself
Nominate 11 bloggers with less than 200 followers.
Give your nominees 11 questions to answer on their blog when they post about the Liebster Award.
Oh, this this is a long to-do list! Well, let’s get on with it.
1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 29, and find line 4. What is the book and does it say? “‘We’ll have to get rid of those splinters’- Dr. Pillman shook his head.” (Is it obvious that it’s a children’s book? :D)
2. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live? To be honest, even after all the moving around, I’m undecided.
3. If you could change one thing about the world, what would you do? Blind aggression.
4. Is the glass half empty or half full? Half full, for sure.
5. When is the last time you ate a homegrown tomato? Last summer we had a cherry tomato growing in a pot on our balcony. My daughter said, those were the tastiest tomatoes ever!
6. What did you want to be when you grew up? Many things – from ballerina, to a nurse, to a teacher.
7. What is your favorite time of the day? Around brunch time – I’m already fully awake and functioning, but it’s still a long day ahead.
8. What inspires you? My family and travelling.
9. What is your favorite childhood memory? Hard to say. Maybe sunshine rays in the morning at my grandparents place, with green birch brunches in the window and a morning song of birds living there? That is what peaceful feels like to me.
10. What three things in nature do you find most beautiful? The sky, the sea, the mountains. All of that comes together in Crimea – I love that place.
(there were only 10 questions from my nominator, but I’m not the one to complain about too few question to answer ;))
11 random facts about myself (after just answering 7 random facts for the Versatile Blogger award, it’s a bit tricky):
1. I learnt how to ski and skate, but I’m still very shaky when doing it.
2. I used to go to a music school for 4 years and played piano, but now I forgot almost everything.
3. My closest friends, who I often keep in touch with live in 9 different countries.
4. My favourite drink – latte.
5. My favourite ice-cream flavour – coffee.
6. My favourite time of the year – spring.
7. We had two weddings – civil ceremony in Moscow and church wedding in Kiev.
8. I have one God daughter (so far).
9. I have a sister, who is 12 years younger than me.
10. I am a terrible cook.
11. I love reading fantasy books.
Almost there :) All I have to do now is present my nominees. I think all of them deserve your attention, check them out!
Have fun reading these blogs!