Sorry everybody for delay – explanation of my absence from the blog can be found here ;)
Now, let’s round up all the beautiful destinations that you shared with me this month! (Don’t forget to click on the blogs of all the participants – you will find more photos and stories behind them.)
1. Visit a beautiful Catholic Church in India with PhoTrablogger – it survived the Tsunami in 2004 and is still standing tall:
2. Ladyleemanila decided to show you her world through her native Filipino cuisine (the recipes are there, so give it a go!):
3. Estelea shared her feelings on reverse culture shock – what’s it like to go back to Paris after years in South East Asia?:
4. Clara Wiggins shared her family photos from a holiday in Egypt – waterslides and a desert:
5. Phoebe, I can see you shared a link, but it doesn’t take me to any particular blog post, please, share the correct link in the comments and I’ll add it here!
And, finally, in case you missed, here’s my story about our trip to Volga river in Russia:
I would like to welcome everybody to take part in the Show Your World link up in August! Just come over on the first Friday of the month (7th of August) or within the following two weeks, share your story about your favourite part of the world and I will share it on my blog and social media in a round up on the 3rd Friday (21st of August). If you wish to get a reminder on Twitter, let me know in the comments!