It’s a wrap up for April’s Show Your World blog event and I’m happy to present you with this month’s participants! These are not the only photos submitted – make sure to visit their blogs to see more photos and read stories behind them!
1. Travel not only in distance, but also in time to Sweden together with Maria Holm in her story Going Back 25 Years:
2. Enjoy the views of Yosemite National park and take a trip down the memory lane with Terri Webster Schrandt in No Room; But There’s a View:
3. Laura Wolf proves that Shangri-La Does Exist, in her tale about a family vacation to Borneo, Malaysia:
4. Join Expedition Hobo to see impressive Pillars of the West, Monument Valley:
5. Search for local flavours in Riga’s Central Market with Mel from Hey Helsinki:
6. Showing the World at a different angle is Curtis from Journey of a Blogvelist in his entry Mine, Yours, Ours, Theirs:
7. Dive into 50 Shades of Blue from Bantayan at Estelea’s Blog:
Finally, if anyone missed, here’s my pick of the world, this time it’s Summer Palace in Beijing:
Now, I’ll be sharing the participating posts across my social media (Instagram, Twitter and Facebook). If I did not tag you in some of those posts, please, do let me know, maybe I don’t have your account details there (or I could’ve forgot to do it – also happens sometimes, completely unintentional!).
If anyone else would like to participate in Show Your World blog event, just wait for my next prompt post, coming up on the first Saturday of May (2nd of May), and simply tag your story, describing a place that your really like, to that post. All very simple and straight forward :)
Hope, you all enjoy browsing around these beautiful stories and blogs and see you again in May!