Thank you, Welcome to My World, for nominating me! Check out her lifestyle blog about life with kids, health issues, positive thinking and much more.
I would also like to thank Silver Lining Mama for nominating me for this award as well! Please, visit her blog, it’s a great collection of positive-thinking, uplifting posts – there’s always a silver lining, right? ;)
As I understand, the rules are as follows:
1. Thank the person, who nominated you.
2. Place the One Lovely Blog Award on your blog.
3. Share 7 facts about yourself.
4. Nominate 15 other blogs and let them know about it.
Here’re some facts about myself:
1. Referring to Welcome to My World’s first fact, I’m Ukrainian as well, although more than a half :)
2. I am an owl, who has to be an early bird, as her kids have no concept of morning sleep.
3. I want to learn another language, this time – just for fun and not out of necessity.
4. I’d love to go to New Zealand and visit all the Lord of the Rings’ related sites.
5. I’d like to write a book about our nomadic life.
6. I want to have a dog, but I’d also like to wait a little, so that I would get up at night because of the puppy only and not because of the kids as well.
7. I’m scared of spiders and heights.
It was quite difficult to come up with 15 nominees and because for the lack of great blogs out there, but only due to my hectic schedule and lack of time. Here’re those, who’s names jumped up in my mind, when I thought of Lovely Blogs:
Check these blogs out, I’m sure you will enjoy!