It’s the last day of October and I’m putting together a round up of some great posts that were published by my fellow bloggers this month. Check them out :)
- The Enchanted Heart – Ipoh’s Hidden Tibetan Temple by Ersatz Expat
It’s a great travel post with beautiful photos and there’re many more posts like that on the blog!
2. Dutch Primary Schools Lag Behind with Foreign Language Teaching by Expat Life with a Double Baggy
If you’re an expat in Holland – you will love this blog!
3. The all clear!! by Welcome to My World
I loved reading these good news from Autumn, who’s been battling cancer. But it’s not only cancer she writes on her blog about, but her family life and parenting.
4. Apple Cinnamon Donuts…and they are Vegan by Homemade Naturally
If you like finding new recipes and handmade projects – this blog is for you!
5. EXPLORING THE ANGKOR COMPLEX | SIEM REAP, CAMBODIA by Fun Flying Four
Angkor Complex was always on the top of my bucket list. Imagine exploring it with your little kids? Read more about travelling with kids on this blog!