I’d like to apologies for taking ages to receive the awards and pass them on – these last few weeks were amazingly busy for me with Blogging 101 and Blogging 201 courses, which were extremely helpful, but were also very time consuming!
Thank you, A Lady in Adelaide, for nominating me for the Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award! Please, check out her blog – she has wonderful travel stories and beautiful photos.
The rules are:
– Thank the blogger who nominated you, linking back to their site.
– Put the award logo on your blog.
– Answer the ten questions sent to you.
– Make up ten new questions for your nominees to answer.
– Nominate seven blogs.
Here’re the questions I’ve been given:
1. Who is the person that inspired you the most? Why?
Oh, that’s tough, I’ve got so many I could list. My grandparents were always somebody, who I thought were just great. My mom has an amazing patience level and ability to sort out conflict situations, which I’m nowhere near achieving at the moment.
2. Where do you source your inspiration from whether it be in life or writing?
Our travelling gives me a lot inspiration – seeing other land, experiencing different cultures, talking to people of different backgrounds and nationalities.
3. If you could be any animal, what would it be and why?
Maybe a cat? Do what you want and cuddle up a lot :)
4. Where is the place you feel the most content and what is it about this place that inspires that feeling?
I can’t name just one location, I think, it mostly depends on who I am with.
5. What is your favourite colour and how does it inspire you?
Lately, it’s been green – I think it’s energetic and celebrating life. I feel like it right now :)
6. If you could keep only five possessions what would they be?
My computer – it holds half of my life, photo albums – they hold the rest of it, my phone – it connects me to the loved ones and helps me to capture the world around me, my cross and my wedding ring.
7. What is your favourite memory and how has it inspired who you are today?
There are so many.. I think, watching travel programs with my granddad was one of my favourite pastimes and that influenced my life a lot later on.
8. Name the food that makes you the happiest and why?
Hmmm.. Coffee is definitely on the shortlist.
9. What is the last book that you read and how did it make you feel?
A Year in Provence by Peter Mayle. I found it to be a very relaxing and peaceful read.
10. What do you see yourself doing 10 years from now?
Probably, a bit more settled down, so that our girls don’t have to change schools too many times.
I’m going to cheat a bit here, as I’ve still got 2 more awards to take care of, so, please, just answer the same 10 questions that I was given :)
And here are my nominees:
You’ve got great blogs, ladies! :)