It’s Thursday and it means I will be showing you the round up of the places, submitted to the Show Your World event by fellow bloggers. Do visit click on the links – it’s not just about the photos, but about the stories as well, so don’t miss out on reading about some nice destinations ;)
1. Read about a Munich Botanical Garden, a great place for a day out, as described by ladyleemanila:
2. Discover Copenhagen by bike with Maria Holm:
3. Walk around Broadway Tower with Clara Wiggins:
4. See Budapest at night with Grubbs’n’Critters:
5. Feel Hawaiian atmosphere with Exhaling Grace:
And, finally, you can stroll along Außenalster with TinyExpats:
If you’d like to join Show Your World, just tag a post about your favourite place to a new story I’ll be posting this Saturday. I will be sharing the links in a Thursday round up and across my social networks.